10 things to do in Bergamo
1. Go up to the upper town with the funicular.
2. Stroll along the 5 km of the Venetian Walls, Unesco heritage.
3. Visit a single building to meet all the masters of the Renaissance: the Carrara Academy.
4. Listen to Donizetti’s music in his birthplace.
5. Find out how many steps the Bergamo ladders have.
6. Shaking hands with a Nobel laureate.
7. Taste the Stracciatella in the ice cream shop where it was invented.
8. Count the hundred strokes of the Campanone.
9. Do what the Bergamo grandmothers recommend “Touch Colleoni’s balls”!
10. Experience Bergamo from dusk to dawn.